Sunday, December 5, 2010

#REVERB10 DAY 5 LET IT GO

I let a lot go. If you read my first #reverb10 post, a lot in my life has changed this past year. And while constructing this post I thought it'd be easy. But then I realized, I let go of most of that because I had to. The reason I let go of college life? I had to. That wasn't an active choice.

What I truly let go of was living the way I'm expected to. I gave up feeling pressured to stay in a relationship that clearly wasn't working and sought out clear passion. I let go of feeling like I needed to get an A in every MBA class. I didn't care about this degree in general, so I let go of feeling like I needed to continue pursuing it to the point of losing myself. I let go of needing my life to fit in a perfect black and white box. I decided to wake up and daily make the choice to live my life the way I want to. I make the choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhZ1BdMtw_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment