Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter? REVERB#10 8

December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.

I'm a total mess. This blog is named after the mess I've made of my life. My cube buddy once said to me "I'm just amazed at what comes out of your mouth."

I've commited to just being myself. My ridiculous, life loving self. The me that is probably way too inappropriate, says ridiculous things, drinks too much, laughs too loud, believes too hard, and loves too much. I'm completely and totally imperfect. I feel like my life is pink glitter on black posterboard. Which is ridiculous. But I love the ridiculous. I embrace it. I don't think that makes me different. I don't think I light up other people. But I am who I am and that's that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U

No comments:

Post a Comment