Thursday, August 29, 2013

My August Favorite Things

Orange is the New Black: Five reasons to watch & the best reason to watch.

Timehop App: There's an amazing motivational dinosaur plus it reminds you that one year ago today @xCarling said "I can't wait for September 11th.  For football, not terrorists."

A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin.  Game of Thrones is about thinking someone is a main character and then that person being brutally murdered.  Yup.

This song.  I could listen to it all day.  Most days.  It's so catchy.  And versatile, I can run to it or shower to it. 

Healthy hair.  I visited this hair stylist who was like oh god looking at my hair and was like let me help you get your life together.  So then I spent a ton of money on hair products, read a bunch of articles about healthy hair, & am now on a shampoo cleanse which I hear gets worse before it gets better. 

Drunk History. 


What are your favorite things this month? 

(August was hard right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment