Wednesday, November 13, 2013

We'll never be royals...

Hiiiiiii....it's been a few months!

In August I decided it was a perfect idea to take a graduate coaching course, study for my salary grade test at work, run a 5k every month, and still work my full time job and live my normal life.  Totally fucking crazy right?  Right.  I was able to follow through with everything except for my test.  I didn't pass.  By one question.  I know, I KNOW.  One question meant the difference to me between epic failure and amazing success.  But it's not.  I aced my college grad course and set a 5k PR. I worked hard at progressing at work.  One question doesn't make that epic distinction that I thought it did. 

So then I went to Mexico for a week.

And now I'm back. 

And I retake that test next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment