Friday, December 23, 2011

Reverb11 Day 18

Ordinary Sparkling MomentsReflect on the ordinary moments that bring you joy (e.g., the tea pot whistling, the sun setting). What moments would you like to relish in the coming year?

My cat curling up on me and purring after a long day.

Rainy days when I have nothing to do but watch a TV marathon.

The sound of my friends laughter particularly over a few bottles of wine and a plate of cheese.

Cards from my mother.

When the song I've been wanting to hear comes on the radio.

Thursday nights when we're all making dinner in the kitchen, drinking, getting ready for good tv night, making jokes, arguing about fantasy football.

Sunday nights when all my teams have won and I'm ready for a warm bath and wine and The Walking Dead.

Moments when I look at J and can't believe how fucking lucky I am.

The beep beep my work phone makes when I clock out at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment