Friday, December 2, 2011

It's December? Time to #Reverb11

Can you believe it's that time again? I certainly can't. Didn't we just #reverb10?

Day 1 - One Word. Encapsulate the year 2011 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2012 for you? If you did Reverb10 then bonus points for also re-posting your 2011 word from last year along with how you feel about that in retrospect.

After long contemplation, my word for this year is:

Awe. Just complete fucking awe. Up and down, over and over. I don't know, but I sit here this December in complete and total awe.

In 2012 I want my word to be epic. I want to do epic shit.

And my favorite part, last year my word I wanted for 2011 was love. I've some pretty awesome people in my life who I love with all my heart. And I found a guy who'd rather sleep on a wet a towel than let me sleep on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment