Monday, December 3, 2012

The kids don't stand a chance/The kids are all right

I think an important thing to reflect on is where you were and where you are now.

One year ago I was completely miserable at work.  To the point it was affecting my personal life and health.  I was basically told I wasn't good at my job and was called a bitch almost daily by people.  I've blogged about it several times previously so I don't feel the need to go into too much detail here.

Today a customer wrote in that he loved working with me so much that he'd like to take me to dinner.  People tell me thank you almost daily.  I rarely get yelled at.  I feel lucky and blessed beyond all reason.  I'm told I do a good job and on Wednesday I'm taking my salary test.

Pretty much a 180 there.  And so grateful for it.  Thanks 2012 for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment