Saturday, December 29, 2012

Eff Yeah 2012

As the year draws to a close I have to admit that another year has passed and I didn't get around to a lot of those things I set out to do.  I set out to juggle and now it's December 29 and I most definitely cannot juggle.  But here's the thing, maybe I didn't learn to juggle and that's ok.  Maybe I learned along the way that juggling wasn't necessarily the best use of my time or energy.  That's fine.  I am forgiving myself for all my faults and failures thorughout the year and I hope that as the year ends, you all do as well.  Don't be Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year's Eve.  I did find some things along the way that I am pretty proud of accomplishing and so I'm pleased to present my "Eff Yeah 2012' list.

EFF YEAH 2012
Started a new job
Got promoted at said job (32!)
Ran 4 5ks
Ran a 5k alone (talk about doing uncomfortable shit)
Made about one dozen new pinterest recipes
Went to therapy
Learned to eat sushi with chopsticks
Placed 3rd in Fantasy Football
Had a great Halloween costume for the first time in my adult life
Voted for a winning president (I'm 2/2, thanks Obama!)

I am currently in the processing of dreaming up my 2013 goals and intentions and I'll be sure to share them with you here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment