Wednesday, June 15, 2011

America: The Story of Us & Booze: The Story of What I Drank While Watching

Episode 11: Superpower

They build the interstate. Sometimes I could walk home faster than the traffic on the interstate moves. Bill Maher says this means nothing can stop you from doing what you want. Every day I drive on I-35 southbound I want to blow right past my work exit and drive until I reach Texas. But I can't because I can't do whatever I want. This is probably the most important lesson to learn in your early 20s.

They develop the suburbs. Some major says "at the end of the day I want to go home and drink a beer and watch football and bbq in my backyard and celebrate the 4th of July." That's really what I want from my life too.

Segregation happens. And then it doesn't. I think of Remember the Titans.

Sort of confused on why we aren't talking about JFK or MLK.

I drank a lot of vodka & wine in this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment