Saturday, March 27, 2010

This time I went to Jamaica but fell in love with a scene from Californication...


This past week I was on spring break in Jamaica. It was absolutely amazing! We spent 5 days on the beach. If you've ever been on spring break/been to Jamaica/been on the beach/etc. you can understand how awesome this trip was. I definitely drank more than my liver can stand. Besides being an incredible experience, it was a relatively uneventful trip (as far as spring break trips go, that is). However, I was left with the *worst* case of the travel bug. I can't wait to schedule my next trip. Who wants to go somewhere totally awesome with me? Anyone?
Anyway, over at You'll Grow To Love Me (http://jennbollenbacher.com/blog/), She asked us to list 5 things we desire for ourselves in the next year. She put hers on her blog so they would be out in the universe. So here are mine:
1. Land my first big girl/real world/post-college job
2. Fall crazy, passionately in love
3. And have that love returned
4. Cross at least 2, but hopefully 3, things off my life list
5. Move :)
And in other news, I've become completely obsessed with the Letter to Karen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6mkeLJwnTY) from Californication. I'm such a freak but it really gets to me for some reason. It's gotten so bad that now everytime I hear the song "Nothingman" I get a little sad and a little bit of a heart flutter. (Don't judge me!) Can someone please right me a letter like this? Maybe?
So to sum up this post, I'm basically looking for someone who will travel with me, help me cross things off my life list, and write a "Letter to Melissa."

No comments:

Post a Comment