Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm kinda older than I was when I reveled without a care

January, some things...

I have been sober for 21 days today. 
I've seen a psychologist and a doctor to start getting my anxiety under control.
I'm obsessed with green smoothies.
I'm flirting with the idea of doing the Heartland 30k series & a half marathon but at this point I've barely gotten used to even saying that sentence, let alone moving forward.
I'm now in my second coaching course and am moving forward with my coaching practice.
My motto for 2014 is: calm, confident, accepting, & forgiving. 
I'm doing yoga once a week with that in mind.
I'm studying for my AIC designation with a lofty goal of completing it by June.
So far I've read Divergent and am currently reading Insurgent. 
I ran a 5k on New Year's Day and finished with a time faster than my December 5k but proceeded to vomit immediately afterwards. 
My next 5k is next week, weather permitting.
Speaking of the weather, I hate it. 
I saw American Hustle, I might be the only person ever that actually didn't like it.
I saw Walter Mitty, I thought it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment