Monday, June 11, 2012

I I I'm spread way too thin, everybody wants to know what's happening...

Some days are good, some days are bad.  Today was nothing tomato soup, Mr. Riggins, a run, & a glass of wine couldn't handle.

Sometimes I feel like "is this it?" and feel as if I'm wasting my talents.  But then I'm like "what talents?" and go back to my wine.

Here's my favorite tweet from the Mad Men finale: "Unhappiness is the only true consistent in life. Also, I want to bite Roger's ass." -Lemmonex

Yesterday was my mom's 52 birthday.  It feels sometimes as if her life is just starting and there's so much potential.  It's pretty amazing.  She's the most amazing person I know. I know most people say that about their moms, but I'm serious.  I'll tell you sometime if you are ever curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment